The course gives an input to the future professionals: business analysts who are going to work in IT. The program starts with the overview of business analysis tasks and the business analyst’s role in the IT project. Students will review software development process and its implementation in plan-driven and change-driven models to understand work environment.
The course reveals basics of information technologies. Helping the customers achieve their goals, transforming their processes in digital form, business analysts have to clearly understand and use IT terminology, be ahead of innovative technologies and trends.
The course arms our students with the core business analysis kit, expanding the ground concepts in business analysis. We will pay special attention to writing requirements; this skill is strictly required for business analysts of beginner level and allows starting practice immediately. Success in requirements communication – verbal or written – is a firm basis for widening responsibilities, acquiring and enriching skills in future.
The course structure assumes theoretical and practical in-class part and home assignments. All the students get regular feedbacks and recommendations.
Please answer the questions below and write your answer to the test task in English and send all these till December, 15 via e-mail to Yauhenia Maksimik with the e-mail subject "Grodno BA training test task". Also please print your answers and bring it to the interview.
1. Your first name and last name in English
2. Where did you study or studying (university, college)? What’s your specialty? Why did you choose this specialty?
3. What kind of company do you work for?
4. What has been the most stressful situation you have ever found yourself in at work/university? How did you handle it?
5. Why you would like to be a business analyst?
6. Who’s Karl Wiegers? What’s BABOK?
7. Do you know any programming language? List them and your level of knowledge.
8. What is SDLC?
9. What qualities can make you a good BA?
10. How do you manage your time?
You received request from client to implement such login screen. Please write down specifications to developers and ask questions to client if any exist.
|Периодичность занятий:||1-2 in week 2 hours duration, start at 18:30 (in case of changes you will be notified)|
|Продолжительность тренинга:||11 weeks|
|Количество слушателей в группе:||10 people|
|Прием анкет:||till December, 15|
|Начало занятий:||January 15, 2018|
|Место проведения:||Grodno, Gorkogo str. 87B, training room in EPAM Systems|
|Пожелания к составу слушателей:||last-year students with free diploma or non-students with more than 2 years’ work experience|