Senior Database Developer DescriptionJob #: 68380
We are looking for a Senior Database Developer to specify, design and develop the software for both our medical device and business. This role focuses on developing our Data Platform.
Simply put, you are excited about all things Big Data! You have experience with database design, data platforms and data mining. You like to work closely with Data Analysts and Data Scientists as your key stakeholders to assist them with solutions that support their function. You are known as a problem solver and a team player with excellent communication skills. Documentation doesn’t faze you and you are well organised. You love the idea that the work you will be doing ultimately will be making a difference to people’s lives.
Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success;
Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments;
Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity;
Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs;
Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- 5+ years of experience working as a PostgreSQL DB Developer/Designer (enterprise level)
- Knowledge of SQL at the advanced / expert level
- AWS RDS experience
- C# coding skills - able to modify existing or create new C# functions
- ETL tools experience is a plus
- Data Warehousing (e.g., AWS Redshift) is a plus
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Online training library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Referral bonuses
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Opportunities for self-realization