Senior Experience Designer DescriptionJob #: 66163
We are seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kyiv.
Today we have six dozen of designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 500+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership and are proactive.
In this position, you will collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scales, platforms, and brands.
- At least 4 years of design experience
- In-depth knowledge of research-based design process
- Ability to produce design specifications and design prototypes
- Strong theoretical background (Composition, Color Theory, Typography, Design and Art styles)
- Ability to synthesize and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas & detailed design to all levels of the client organization
- Own all design deliverables on a project such as experience maps, user journeys, interaction models, flows, IA schemes, systematic design, and interaction design and many others
- Being a storyteller — be able to compellingly communicate the story of design solutions to clients
- Strong conceptual and systematic thinking; ability to give efficient feedback to others and argumentation of own decisions
- Strong presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level both written and spoken (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours