Enterprise Architect, Advanced Tech Practice DescriptionJob #: 65569
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a seasoned technologist who would like to work in one of the world’s most well established but fastest growing technology and engineering businesses? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial and very fast moving environment?
If so, then EPAM has several great opportunities for Enterprise Architects to join our rapidly expanding Advanced Technology Practice in Paris.
You will provide an end-to-end service for helping clients with business to technology alignment and these are great opportunities to position yourself at the centre of our European business working closely with a range of super technical and business focused leaders within the organisation.
You will help EPAM's clients determine the technologies and solutions for their business needs. The position requires wide experience, technical leadership and multifaceted communication skills. You will be involved in Consulting and Delivery services and competency growth activities. You will leverage existing EPAM capabilities for up-sale and cross-sale on brand new and existing accounts actively participating in Sales and Pre-Sales activities together with Sales and Account Managers.
- Clearly understand client’s business vision and strategy, goals and objectives
- Provide a deep understanding of business capabilities and functions, processes and information and related issues across the client organization
- Demonstrate authoritative knowledge in IT and its implications for the organization and the industry
- Link the client’s business strategy to its IT strategy and document this using architectural models that show how the current and future needs of the organisation will met in an efficient, sustainable and adaptable manner
- Evaluates the applicability of leading-edge technologies and uses this information to significantly influence future IT strategy
- Assess the current state for adherence to target state direction or validate deviation justification and the recovery plans
- Review and assess the impact of proposed scope changes to the future state
- Translate client’s business issues/opportunities into business requirements and technical solutions
- Lead a team of Solution Architects
- Develop a conceptual Solution Architecture together with Solution Architects and oversight detailed Solution Architecture Design
- Perform program(s) and project(s) execution oversight and overall Architectural Governance
- Develop, support and communicate Enterprise Architecture guidelines and best practices
- Build strong relationships with client representatives
- Accumulate and share competency across the company
- Provide mentorship, interview and assess candidates, conduct webinars and trainings, participate in conferences that have an impact on the future direction of technology and provide first-line intelligence on new developments within the community
- Extensive experience working in medium to large scale matrixed technical environments ideally from a technology consulting environment
- Strong experience as an Enterprise Architecture
- Strong current or previous work history in Solution Architecture
- A proven record of delivering Business Value from Information Technology at an Executive level
- A deep understanding of markets, industries, business, customers, and technologies
- The ability and background experience to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in client management
- Experience at forming and leading virtual teams
- Industry knowledge and experience (Financial Services / Healthcare / Travel and Hospitality / Media & Entertainment / Life Science / Etc.)
Nice to have
- Frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, IT4IT, COBIT, ITIL etc.)
- Body of Knowledges (BizBOK, DMBOK, ITABoK, etc.)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions