Women-In-Tech Members Apply DescriptionJob #: 62425
EPAM Systems is proud to partner with Women-in-Technology, a global movement of people fighting for gender equality in STEM. Through our partnership, EPAM looks to provide mentorship and job opportunities to make an impact in the gender, diversity, equity and inclusion movement. We’re putting out an open invitation to job seeking members of Women-in-Technology in the United States and Canada to apply to EPAM. Your application will be reviewed against all current openings on an ongoing basis. Should your background be a fit, EPAM recruiters will contact you directly.
We truly believe that diverse teams not only perform better but ensure a wider range of skills and innovative thinking across the organization. We can’t wait to connect with you!
You are curious, collaborative, logical and clever. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing mind-blowing solutions for complex problems. You are a true techie at heart. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM Systems.
REQ #: 226509480
What You’ll Do
- AREAS WE ARE HIRING FOR:
- BIG DATA ENGINEERING
- DATA SCIENCE
- SOLUTION ARCHITECTS
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERS - FULL-STACK, FRONT-END, BACK-END DEVELOPMENT
- BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & SALES
- ENTRY LEVEL TO LEADERSHIP
What We Offer
- Extended Healthcare with Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (Company Paid)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Long-Term Disability
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Discounts