Systems Engineer DescriptionJob #: 61020
Are you passionate about delivering building a robust and state of the art app?
Does continuous integration sound familiar and interesting to you?
Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate, and improve our build process?
Currently we are looking for a Systems Engineer for our Wroclaw office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world. You will be working in a small team working closely together with our international product teams in multiple locations. We plan, lead and deliver our internally developed and award-winning mobile banking app. It is a growing, very demanding, fast paced but exciting environment.
- Improve and maintain our CI procedure
- Rethink and innovate the delivery of the app from code to the stores
- Support our developers when building the app and Integrate 3rd party software
- Analyze areas of improvement, initiate, and monitor measures to remedy them (3rd level support)
- Take ownership of the implemented solution
- Cooperate closely with PO’s, Software Architect, and 2nd Level Support
- Perform installation on test environments and manage installation orders to production
- Support project team regarding technical questions
- Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operation manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team
- Large-scale enterprise CI experience and know how to script
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Strong technical understanding of a mobile app
- Gitlab and integration of third-party tools like Sonar, Fortify, Fastlane
- Mac OS administration
- How to build & deploy an Android/iOS app
- Shell- / Perl- Scripting, SW-Packaging
- Knowledge in Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL, WebSphere, Tomcat, IHS, IIS will be a benefit
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted