Senior React Native Developer DescriptionJob #: 60745
EPAM continues to expand its mobile practice! This week we are looking for both experienced and junior React Native Engineers.
The company offers a great opportunity to start working in this field even if you have no experience.
Our client is the largest retail and wholesale pharmaceutical chain in the United States, with branches in 30+ countries around the world.
We are creating a completely new ecosystem in US healthcare. It empowers people to make conscious and informed choices, receive timely and well-balanced medical care, organize collaboration with various service providers, and impact their quality of life.
The team consists of more than 100+ professionals in different fields and technologies distributed across different cities and countries.
What is React Native today? Since Facebook introduced a new tool for fast cross-platform application development for Android and iOS, we witness the rapid growth of the ecosystem, emergence of new libraries and frameworks for this platform. Mobile applications development will never be the same! We are ready to help you to immerse in React Native even if you don't have practical experience in this technology, but you are motivated and eager to join our community of professionals who on a daily basis help to make the world easier and better thanks to their expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Web and mobile platforms using React Native and ReactJS
What You Have
- Understanding of mobile applications design
- Good communicational English skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Lack of experience with React Native is not an obstacle
- React Native and ReactJS
- Knowledge sharing within the community of 48,000+ industry’s top professionals worldwide
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Various opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to 8000+ LinkedIn Learning courses
- Free English classes with certified teachers
- Relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries
- Bonuses for participating in the referral program
- Friendly team, enjoyable working environment, and flexible working schedule
- Medical & family care programs, wellness & fitness programs, corporate and social events