Senior Project Manager (Financial Domain) DescriptionJob #: 58902
On this position, you will report to a Program Manager and drive the group, focused on providing the best-in-class solutions to their leading Data/Content Intelligence Products.
The Senior Technical Project Manager will define, scope and manage one or more medium complexity projects and will work with other managers to achieve technical or business objectives. These projects will develop within Refinitiv’s Financial Platform/Data Platform/Content Intelligence portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and business change to deliver the wider business strategy.
Typical projects may include the entire lifecycle from requirements to deployment or specific parts of a larger lifecycle.
The technology delivery teams help customers to understand the markets and make crucial decisions, connecting financial professionals on a platform, that acts as a catalyst for innovations in a global financial services industry.
Our client is one of the world’s largest financial markets data and infrastructure providers, serving over 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries. It gives leading data and insights, trading and open data platforms, that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver scaled agile software product projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality within the organization’s project management framework
- Assist teams in understanding agile processes and approaches
- Work with multiple teams that may have different priorities and cultural practices
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders and commit to making decisions
- Estimate and monitor costs, timescales and resource requirements to successfully complete each project to agreed scope and constraints. Ensure that deliverables are implemented within these criteria
- Prepare and maintain project plans and track activities against the plan
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, ensuring members are motivated, and developing their skills and experience
What You Have
- 3+ years’ of team/project leadership as a PM or DM
- Experience delivering enterprise-level solutions
- Strong understanding of the whole product development cycle (from pre-sales to post-production support)
- Ability to manage multi-stream projects or programs
- Capability to scale teams of 15+ people and resolve people management questions
- Capacity to set up Dev/ QA/ BA processes on the project
- Good knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A “Can do” attitude cultivated by a self-motivated approach with minimal direction
- Excellent communicational skills with knowledge of Emotional Intelligence
- English level – Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher
- Strong commitment to delivering high-quality products and providing excellent service to the customer
- Desire to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities – offshore and onsite teams, Account Managers and the customer side
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes
- Social package: professional & soft skills training courses, medical & family care programs, sports
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning program
- Corporate and social events