Senior DBA Cloud Specialist DescriptionJob #: 58868
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior DBA Cloud Specialist, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- At least 5 years of experience as a hands-on MSSQL or Oracle production Database Administrator is a must
- Cloud experience AWS/GCP/Azure (one of these is enough) – using managed services and configuring them – configuring this serivces, not using these as end user (DBA)
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Extensive expertise with writing PL/SQL or T/SQL code for applications
- Good spoken and written English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours