Project Manager DescriptionJob #: 57632
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a new account, to join our digital marketing/e-commerce unit.
This role is for a mature project manager with a successful track record in the outsourced business working for enterprise-level clients.
The Senior PM will manage delivery on a new project: it is about the migration of a solution to a new platform. The technology stack will be based on Java.
Scope includes both technical migration and a new approach for content as well as a business process restructuring. The role will be about building and managing a cross-functional team (to 30 members) to deliver a world-class solution for the US client.
Expected leadership attributes:
You are able to:
• Own results and step in as a problem solver;
• Active hungry learner;
• Flexible in way of thinking and way of achieving goals;
• Promote teamwork and collaboration;
• Identify and drive changes;
• Can make a tough decision, able to say smart No.
Project and process management skills:
• Scope: able to see a big picture (release/roadmap), grooming, tasks decomposition, DoR/DoD;
• Estimation: hands-on in high-level and low-level estimations;
• Risks & constraints aware, see risks and proactively manage them;
• Manage and communicate changes impact to team/customer;
• Understand schedule & planning (roadmaps and releases planning);
• Methodologies: understanding Waterfall vs Agile. Hands-on in at least one Agile methodology;
• Able to establish the process of the project.
If this is about you, our role could be a good fit for you.
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality while ensuring timely delivery of customer's business requirements within the specific business initiative/project
- Encourage teams to add the customer value through continuous Improvement
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers
- Work with risks according to delivery framework
- Be responsible for teams planning for specific initiatives
- Drive release planning with milestones
- Drive releasing to production
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
- Confident project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management
- Solid people management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours