The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Who we are looking for:
• ENGINEERING CRAFTSMAN: experienced and efficient solutionist
• CUSTOMER FOCUSED: Able to communicate and forge effective partnerships to deliver best in class software
• AGILE THINKER: A thinker with agile mindset, who wouldn't get too much of distress due to requirements changes or ambiguities
• CREATIVE MIND: Ready to ask the questions versus waiting for a perfectly shaped task description,
• RESPONSIBLE: Comfortable to have their work visible and scrutinized
• COMMUNICATOR: Able to ask the right questions to elicit maximum needful information and able and ready to create necessary documentation
• TEAM SPIRIT: Comfortable to work in the distributed team environment (different GEOs)
• POSITIVE: Outgoing personality will be a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
We partner up with various customer product teams to build best in class internal and external business operations related tools – from quality management, through financial planning to mobile, games and even travel. Joining us – you will work with specialists in a large distributed team located primarily in 4 timezones (HYD, KRK, MEX, MTV). To complete you assignments you will partner up with our employees but you will be also customer facing – sometimes even on a daily basis.
- Strong GCP (AppEngine, Compute Engine) experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong problem solving skills and strong ability to work independently without supervision
Nice to have
- BE experience
- Any BE technology experience
- Angular 2+
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted