Embedded Linux Developer DescriptionJob #: 55367
Do you like challenges and high technologies? Just look through this vacancy thoroughly.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Embedded Linux Developer who will be responsible for the Linux platform and middleware.
We expect you to get ready to face the challenges of meeting up high safety and security standards and perform specific architectural approaches.
We offer you fantastic opportunity to level up your skills due to implementation of best practices and direct communication with the team of skilled Software Engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Linux platform and middleware
- Perform specific architectural approaches considering high security and safety standards
What You Have
- Experience in Yocto Linux
- Knowledge of OOP (object-oriented programming)
- Yocto Linux
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Social package – medical & family care
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events