IT Project Officer DescriptionJob #: 51504
Currently we are looking for an IT Project Officer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
We are looking for hands-on candidate who will act as a partner for onsite account management team and will be responsible for project management, operational support and financial management. This role is also to be part of a global team in EPAM that supports largest client engagements, operating in 9 countries and more than a dozen locations.
- Provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
- Conduct alignment meetings between Business, IT, Service Management, Stakeholders and Management
- Maintain documentation for projects, including tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
- Produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control processes
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient individual, with excellent verbal and written English (B2+) language skills
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical
- Competent in workforce and financial planning
- An organized individual who can prioritize activities and follow them through to completion
- Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
- An effective verbal and written communicator
Nice to have
- Experienced in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment
- Professional experience within Banking Operation
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted