Software and Integration Engineer (Java) DescriptionJob #: 51500
We are looking for an experienced Software and Integration Engineer (Java) to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- At least 3 years of experience in holding a senior software engineering position within a complex organization, preferably in the financial services domain
- Knowledge in operating system administration (focus Linux), on premise deployment and networking protocols
- UNIX shell scripting, Python and ETL tools (e.g. Informatica)
- Experience integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, scripting and integrations)
- Knowledge of DB concepts and hands on experience with databases (Oracle, PostGres)
- IT Security (authentication, authorization, CA SiteMinder, cryptography, certificate management)
- A solid understanding of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (Agile, Kanban or Waterfall)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A proactive and independent work style, excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High level of drive and commitment, flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
- A self-starter, proactive and resilient to ensure goals are met
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland