Senior Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 51499
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
Are you passionate about bringing new systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help develop a new, DLT based platform and build Tokenisation services? Are you interested to learn and explore the future of banking services? Do you take pride in the quality of software delivered for each development iteration?
- Be a part of a high-performing team on a high-profile, innovative project
- Solve challenging problems in elegant way
- Master state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain
- Build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
- Apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
- Work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
- Write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
- Work collaboratively with a team of technologists and closely cooperate with the business
- Be a change agent and promote DLT solutions via live demos and building PoCs
- Expertise in fundamentals of computing science including data structures and algorithms
- Expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets
- Experience with NoSql databases (Cassandra, Neo4j, Redis) and understanding of different types
- Clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability
- Fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques
- Fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc.)
- Fluency in application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases (Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server)
- Experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems
- Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc.)
- Focused on quality
- Excellent communicator
- Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
- Quick learner
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience in BDD
- Experience in developing solidity distributed apps
- Experience in other distributed ledger technologies
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted