Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) DescriptionJob #: 51481
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors. They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Our client’s flagship product is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on-premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in Java/Web technologies. Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components should be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is tremendous opportunity for learning and growth.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Experience with integration testing
- Experience with writing scripts in SenseTalk for Eggplant and Selenese for Selenium (Java, JS)
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- AWS Knowledge
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours