Business Consultant, Director (Telco, Media & Entertainment) (m/f/d) DescriptionJob #: 51371
Are you passionate about digital technology? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams as Director level “Business Consultant” in our Telecom, Media and Entertainment Practice
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do.
The EPAM Telecom, Media and Entertainment (TM&E) Practice is undergoing unprecedented growth, and this is your opportunity to join as we continue this into the next phase. You will have the opportunity to work with a well-established client portfolio and in addition, leveraging you deep expertise within the sector play a key role in developing and owning new opportunities.
You’ll bring your experience, curiosity, and enthusiasm to support our clients to optimise, innovate and develop new processes, solutions and services. As a core member of the delivery team, you will work in partnership with clients to optimise, design and implement business processes and operating models, often taking an agile approach.
- Sector and Practice Building:
- Develop expertise in TM&E practice to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development and recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants and managers
- Being part of consulting senior leaderships, structure and position EPAM services and consulting offerings
- Client Delivery and development:
- Skills to communicated complex ideas effectively with senior and C level stakeholders; Ability to work effectively with people at all level’s organisation
- Shaping and leading business strategy and digital transformation engagements
- Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities must have to sell digital services to large global/ across regional clients
- Building and managing client stakeholders and EPAM teams
- Accessing and managing risks and issues and adjusting as needed
- Ensuring business outcome are achieved
- Bachelor or master’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic and managerial or professional achievement
- 10+ years of business management or consulting experience in a reputed company. Tier 1 consulting firms are preferred
- Deep expertise and work experience in Telecom, Media and entertainment industries with strong network in the regions
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Acting as an entrepreneur in the rapid growing consulting team and fasting growing company (25% YOY)
- Experience working across the digital/business ecosystem and linking digital solutions to business strategy across countries
- Excellent understanding of the TM&E industrial trend and digital transformation and innovation. Advising large companies on digital strategy development, growth programs, efficiency improvement programs, as well as on realigning their organizations
- Passion for understanding technologies and emerging technologies trend with practical insight into where those technologies can be integrated into business solutions
- Being part of the Regional consulting leadership team to co-structure consulting team and value proposition
- Willing to travel up to 75%
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- 30 days holiday per annum