Senior Cloud Engineer with Azure DescriptionJob #: 51363
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer with Azure for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
Development of a distributed and scalable platform, providing the following services:
• Management and execution of performance tests: load, peak, stress, etc.;
• Management and execution of automated user behavior scenarios on various application platforms (iOS, Android, Web, Windows);
• Web UI single application front-end;
• Microservices based back-end architecture.
- Drive Infrastructure as Code development by translating business requirements together with solution-, network- and cloud/infrastructure architects and into software and provide modular code that can meet scaling requirements and future demands
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for business application and automate as many processes as possible
- Version control system setup, branching strategy tracking and support
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Manage knowledge transfer and mentoring for other DevOps engineers and teams
- Drive changes and continuous improvements of development process
- Advanced knowledge of core Azure services, either IaaS and SaaS set: AZURE Function, Azure API Gateway, Load Balancer, Application Gateway/WAF, Event Grid, AQS
- Strong on Storage technologies: Azure Blob Storage, Azure File Storage, CosmosDB, Azure Datalake Storage
- Proficiency with Linux
- Familiarity with Chef, Ansible and/or Puppet or any other configuration management tool
- Extensive experience with Source Control management and its influence on the SDLC and DevOps Processes
- Familiarity with Python and bash scripting
- Experience in Agile best practices
Nice to have
- Contenertization services (AKS, ACI, AVM)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted