Data Analyst DescriptionJob #: 51277
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for Senior Data Analysts to join our team in Budapest.
- Math/numerical background, good analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of basic data analysis concepts
- Good sense to understand and analyze business processes, requirements
- Ability to interpret and report results of analyses; experience working with very large data sets; working knowledge of data exploration and analysis techniques
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of one business domain area
- Expected to demonstrate ability to learn and systematize business knowledge
- MS Excel advanced knowledge (Analysis Toolpack, Pivot tables, graphs)
- Working knowledge of other job-specific tools, potentially including SQL, statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R)
- At least one of the following data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- Some understanding of Hypothesis testing, Data mining, clustering, regression
- Permanent job in a hybrid corporate environment
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Short and longterm relocation opportunities
- International projects
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs