Senior C++ Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51055
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are developing a mod marketplace similar to the Steam Workshop, Mod.io, Minecraft Marketplace, and Bethesda.net.
This marketplace will become a part of a bigger platform and will be used in the following contexts:
• Allow multiple already locked-in partners to come to the store;
• Allow partners to increase their product longevity by growing engaged communities.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will be working in tight collaboration with team members located in multiple countries to build new exciting features for the online game marketplace.
- Working as part of the store team to develop features that bring enhanced experiences to millions of users
- Designing, documenting, prototyping, and iterating on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- Writing robust, maintainable code
- Ensuring strong architectural and algorithmic decisions are made
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong C++ skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a live service environment is an advantage
- Jira and P4 experience is desirable
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours