Senior Software Engineer (Big Data) DescriptionJob #: 50928
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is huge fortune top3 healthcare vendor partnered with EPAM to accelerate their digital transformation.
One of the programs we started working together on is Cloud transformation and Cloud migration. We are looking for experienced developers passioned in big data and cloud technologies to join our team of professional.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Big Data
- English level - upper intermediate
- Overall experience in IT area 3+ years
- Experience in Java/Scala – advanced level
- Experience in AWS (EMR, Lambda, Kinesis, EKS, S3) 1+ years
- Spark (core, sql) – 1+ years
- Kafka, Kafka streams – 1+ years
- SQL advanced level
- Linux/Unix OS – 2+ years
Nice to have
- NoSQL (HBase, DynamoDB)
- CDH platform
- Hands on Yarn
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule