Senior Systems Analyst DescriptionJob #: 50866
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Systems Analyst.
Our client is one of the largest banks in Russia, now developing online banking services that include online payments, loans, and investments.
EPAM takes part in a client's project by developing a system of online banking services for private clients. From a business perspective, we help automize daily operations like payments, money transfers, credits, investments, card accounts, and bank cards.
In terms of infrastructure, we handle various tasks that range from building web and mobile user interfaces to developing bank's systems that manage business processes and integrations with third-party applications.
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
- Engage with business users and stakeholders to establish needs and document requirements (business requirements and functionality requirements)
- Cooperate with an onsite EPAM team and the client’s stakeholders on requirements elicitation and management
- Evaluate and analyze data, propose and facilitate solutions in order to satisfy customer needs
- Facilitate the grooming sessions with the customer and the team
- Participate/conduct demos for project stakeholders
- Analyze the current state of the systems/business processes
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Solid knowledge of UML and BPMN frameworks
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Capability to learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge quickly
- Strong self-managing skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and correspondence)
- Familiar with requirements management
- Expertise in scope management
- Deep understanding of customer expectation management
- Analytical thinking
- Good presentation skills, including visual representation
- General knowledge of banking domain, back office routine
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals