Our customer is a major data analytics company working with personal information both domestically (US) and internationally.
We are searching for specialists who will help to advance building a completely new platform – from scratch on cloud using microservices architecture, built with modern user experience and technology. Security wise – high standards are in place. The teams – that work as cross-functional squads - are autonomous, dynamic, open to new ideas, not afraid to experiment, and ready to implement solutions with highest care for quality. High independency and accountability are required from the team members.
• The platforms are web applications
• Microservices architecture is selected as the target architecture
• There are multiple platforms that need to be aligned and integrated
• The development includes reimplementation of the existing functionality, as well as the introduction of new features.
• There is a CI/CD pipeline running in Jenkins.
• QA process is mostly automated
- Deliver Angular front-end implementation
- Ensure data integrity throughout process
- Collaborate with Test & Back-End Developers in an Agile environment
- WORK DISTRIBUTION:
- 10% solutioning & planning
- 65% coding
- 20% testing (test automation of your own code)
- 5% meetings
- Good knowledge of Angular 2 + (version 8 preferable)
- Good knowledge of testing tools (one of: Jasmine, Jest, Puppeteer, Cypress)
- Experience with RxJs / Reactive Programming concepts and State Management solutions (NgRx or other)
Nice to have
- Familiar with functional programming paradigm
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Storybook, WCAG
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted