.NET Desktop Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50216
As a .Net Desktop Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
This is a well-founded mobile/cloud file sharing and collaboration project. Enhances business productivity by enabling the secure creation, editing, viewing, access, printing, and sharing of enterprise content on popular smartphones and tablets via Mobile Apps, providing users with a unified view into enterprise content for finding, editing, and sharing data. Provides secure mobile file sharing solutions via private, public, and hybrid cloud deployments.
What to do:
This engineer will work in close collaboration with engineers who work on the same client from the Singapore team, a lot of communication and interaction expected. This job will require a lot of new feature development, creation of installers, refactoring and bug fix.
Project technologies and tools
- Installers (WiX/VS Installer Projects)
- 2+ years of experience in commercial C# development
- Experience with WPF
- Good spoken and written English level
Nice to have
- Experience working with installers
- Experience with COM API
- Experience with VSTO add-ins (development and deployment)
- Experience with Git version control system
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours