System Engineer / DevOps DescriptionJob #: 49954
The opportunity is for a hands-on engineer with a passion for automation to join a team of 10 equally passionate technologists.
• Build a proprietary tool to deliver Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) to suite of 1400+ enterprise applications developed by 3500+ developers.
• Be passionate about improving developer experience and making it easy to do the right thing
• Communication and advocacy are also key – you will sell by word and example: CI/CD, everything as code & DevOps as philosophy
• Be a part of re-engineering a large-scale system to leverage containers and cloud technologies with Azure and Kubernetes and bring them to other development teams to use
We're extending a passionate and innovative cross-functional engineering team in Wroclaw. It will unite about 10 outstanding technologists around a common vision of delivering, at global and enterprise scale: CI/CD, Cloud Orchestration and making it easy for all our teams to do the right 'engineering' thing. Over and above that this team will be developer advocates: selling the vision, communicating, coaching and helping others achieve state of the art delivery pipelines. The team you'll join (Engineering Productivity) together with Neo are part of Digital Platforms team.
- Experience with CI/CD toolset including Github, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Consol)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Expert Unix and Windows command line tools knowledge
- You are:
- Effective communicator able to influence others
- Passionate about DevOps and improving productivity of others
- Advocate of iterative, test-centric development practices and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted