You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Android Developer. Remote work is possible. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is an online healthcare company, which produces software for meditation and related health topics. The solution adopts mobile and wearables specific channels and the latest APIs to naturally reach customers and provide the best in place and on-the-go experience.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
What is cool about the project? Work on the world-wide popular solution with a vast customer base, latest APIs, creation of new applications. The geographically distributed team is located in Minsk and California.
We use the following technologies in our project:
SwiftUI for watch, Swift, RxSwift, Realm, UI and Unit Tests, AB testing and experiments, fastlane.
What You’ll Do
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
What You Have
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Production experience in Kotlin
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Good understanding of networking, caching of local data and multitasking on Android
What We Offer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, health & family care programs, sports