Java Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 49178
We are looking for a Java Solution Architect to join our team in Minsk.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a San Francisco based technology company that specializes in capitalization table management and valuation software. The system digitizes paper stock certificates along with stock options, warrants, and derivatives to create a real-time picture of who owns what at a startup.
The customer is building the global ownership management platform and helps companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Our client has a unique culture of close teamwork across Engineering, Product, and Business.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The customer starts a new project: Online-Banking.
The goal is to create a financial service that allows startups and investors to best manage their cash (improve cash preservation).
- Design large-scale solutions with deep technical details
- Closely work with business in identifying project requirements
- Perform architecture review/audit
- Establish project necessities and goals to "go-live" solution
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Be responsible for working with product managers, designers and engineers to design, develop and deliver features
- Work within a team of developers and testers to complete proposed initiatives
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- Understanding of basics of enterprise and business architecture
- 5+ years of experience in designing solutions using Java, Python, React JS in financial, banking and online payments business domains - preferably for the US
- Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement
- English level: B2+
- Critical requirement - experience in banking and payments:
- Risk based payments systems
- Loan management systems
- Balances management
- MasterCard processing
- Payments systems
- Checks issuing
- General money movement
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports