Currently we are looking for an iOS Lead Software Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
It is an opportunity for an experienced Senior iOS Engineer to work on enterprise projects in various domains achieving millions/billions of users all over the world delivering best UX basing on advanced platform features and custom UX solutions.
Scalable applications should use hottest technologies, architectural approaches and require deep platform understanding from engineers.
Complicated multi-client solutions require omnichanel implementation, heavy business logic and analytics and as a result complex validation, verification, testing approaches including unit testing and UI automation.
Work process includes communications with other platforms teams, UX, backend, manual and automation test teams, POs, BAs in order to heave consistent and stable delivery. The challenges of working within the environment make it necessary for the candidate to be a complete software engineer. This means the person should be able to define and fine tune the scope of the tasks working with client stakeholders, implement a high quality solution, make sure it is properly verified in terms of requirements and coordinate its release. Ideally, the person should also be proactive and drive improvement in various areas. This does not mean only suggesting them but also implementing them after they are discussed and approved.
The team is distributed and its part could be located in different time zones. The iOS group is consistently expanding and provides opportunities to develop within.
- Take part in the development of native mobile app with iOS
- Work within a distributed team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing to application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients' requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Help to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute with innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Help the Product Team with investigating the newest technology features and creating small PoCs
- Help the Product Team to clarify the requirements, provide technical expertise to help them understand the required efforts
- Work closely with the UX design team to help them to create the best design
- Provide technical guidance in terms of designs to the team, help them with day to day technical questions
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews
- Analyze and provide development process/execution improvements
- Help to manage the team and projects in the context of agile team development
- Participate in coding, bug fixing, test automation
- Collaborate with Product Management (product owner) in terms of prioritization, story point assignments, and backlog grooming for stories
- Proven experience in providing mobile software development
- Deep knowledge of iOS platform and Swift programming language
- Strong experience in commercial development of iOS applications
- Experience with non-MVC architectures (MVVM/VIPER)
- Experience with Reactive frameworks (ReactiveCocoa/RxSwift)
- Intermediate+ level of spoken English
- Great teamwork skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Very good English
- Eager to learn
Nice to have
- Experience with dependency management tools (Cocoapods/Carthage)
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Unit testing experience
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git)
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Experience working in a team environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted