WHO YOU ARE:
· You are curious and build knowledge in new technologies, industries and business models deeply and quickly.
· You learn and adapt with creativity. You are energetic and passionate about solving problems and may even lead others to innovate.
· You are passionate about the big picture. You know how to design and build for context and may be able to guide a team to design for system-wide constraints.
· Your work pace is fast, but you are thorough about the details. Being hands-on, you love getting your hands dirty and being shoulder to shoulder on the front lines of a project.
· You know what drives quality in the real world and have the design, documentation, and communication skills to maintain quality within an agile and diverse work environment.
· You know how to verify that you’ve produced real results and may be able to orchestrate a team to achieve real results.
· You nurture your network. You communicate with impact and influence others positively. You communicate effectively, and you relate well with people and build partnerships. You’re able to provide feedback that helps develop your associates.
- BSME or equivalent from an accredited engineering program. An advanced degree or specialized industry experience (e.g. high-volume manufacturing, materials, medical devices) is a plus
- 5-10 years of mechanical engineering experience
- Experienced to expert level 3D CAD skills (SolidWorks)
- Strong background with various manufacturing processes
- Experience designing and executing proof-of-concept prototypes through integrated alpha designs
- Strong theoretical mechanical engineering background
- Exceptional candidates will also have demonstrated experience in many of the areas below
- - Design for Injection Mold
- - Material Research and Selection
- - Mechanism Design
- - Experiment Design
- - Electromechanical System Design
- - Ergonomics and Interaction
- - Machine Vision
- - Dynamics (design for motion/acceleration/deceleration/impact)
- - Dimension and Tolerance study
- - Systems Engineering
- - Thermal Analysis/Flow Simulation
- - Statistics/Data Analysis
- - Sheetmetal Design
- - Machined Part Design
- - Structural Frame Design
- - DFM – Design for Manufacturing
- - Applied safety standards, IEC-61010, IEC-60601 or equivalent
- - Physical Prototyping at the appropriate level of fidelity
- In addition, the following non-technical areas will be important
- - Ability to write clearly and effectively for proposals, promoting skills of the department in technical and non-technical areas
- - Ability to speak with prospective clients and convey the strengths of group
- - Ability to answer questions in a clear manner
- - Ability to develop a project schedule with realistic timelines, resourcing, and granular feature set
- - Ability to manage risk as it relates to the project timeline
- - Ability to communicate risks to managers in a timely manner
- - Ability to interview, hire, and manage contractors
- - Driven to document thoroughly and facilitate work-product re-integration within our clients’ org
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions