Currently we are looking for a Big Data Engineer with Security knowledge for our Zurich office to make the team even stronger.
Do you want to work on the cutting edge? Do you want to expand your knowledge and abilities? Are you passionate about data? Have you been working in similar positions before? We’re looking for someone like you who can help us:
- Engineer and integrate the platform from a technology point of view;
- Engineer core Big Data platform capabilities.
- A passionate Big Data Engineer looking for new challenges;
- Proactive, looking for creative and innovative solutions;
- A flexible, open-minded and cooperative person;
- Interested in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of an international team.
You’ll be working in close association the Advanced Analytics (Big Data Analytics) team in Zurich. We offer you a highly motivated and experienced team with in-depth knowledge about Advanced Analytics, building models and algorithms. Our goal is to enable the Business’ for a digital and analytical future! You’ll operate and maintain the whole platform end to end and work closely with the development teams. This role includes significant responsibilities and development possibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Big Data engineering, scripting and data integration
- At least 2 years of experience in Hadoop Administration
- At least 2 years of experience in Data governance implementation via Atlas
- At least 5 years of experience in Security knowledge: Identity mgmt, SingleSignOn, Kerberos, SSL, PKI infrastructure in a Big Data setting
- 3-5 years of experience in Building Big Data data pipelines in both Cloud and on-premise environments
- Experience with IBM Watson Studio Local development
- Experience with IBM DB2 is a plus
- Experience with IBM Power Systems is a plus
- Experienced in implementing complex security requirements in the financial industry
- Good abstraction and conceptual skills combined with a self-reliant, team-minded, communicative, proactive personality
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Develop integration modules for interacting with new systems and applications
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the swiss labour legislation we can only accept EU candidates and applicants who have open work permit for Switzerland