Currently we are looking for an IT Project Manager for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
Have you successfully managed large-scale reporting projects leveraging complex and distributed data sets and systems? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
You’ll be working in the identity management team based in Poland. We review, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT security with our business counterparts. As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and discuss technical design with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
- Be responsible for the delivery of IT projects, focusing on IT security with a primary focus on delivering Identity Management services, ideally with an emphasis on credential management
- Manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
- Drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
- Assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
- Liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
- Allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion
- Worked as an IT project manager, focusing on reporting, for ideally 5 - 10 years within the finance sector or large and complex environments
- Managed all facets of large-scale projects and met deliverables
- Strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
- Proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
- Adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
- Master's and post-graduate with project management focus or equivalent
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted