Currently we are looking for a QA Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
The QA engineer is responsible for developing and reviewing the software under test project and ensuring the quality standards across all areas of the software development, testing, systems architecture and quality. Testing activities cover all aspects of the product/system including functional part & components. The right candidate in this role must demonstrate knowledge of the testing domain, environment and middleware support, production release strategies awareness and best practices.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is implementing eco system of services and components around trading platform to enrich the activities required for trading and integration standards it constantly improves. Existing team is actively improving and leveraging the functionality to support the various scenarios of trading and management activities, which vary for different regions globally. There are many developments planned in the upcoming years to fit the regulation and requirement needs dictated by open markets to release the new version of components and integration adapters and gateways. For this purpose, we expand Krakow team to increase the deliveries and help to build the experienced community.
- Be a member of Scrum team working within the global delivery team set
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Be responsible for defining test strategy, setting up toolset used for testing, writing and executing test procedures
- Collaborate closely with the development team to identify the optimal way to cover new functionality with the tests
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of QA engineering techniques with your peers
- Back-end components and services
- Integration solutions and API’s
- Data processing and remediation
- UNIX environments across key locations: EMEA, AMER, APAC
- Business domain involvement and release owning
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted