With over twenty five years’ experience in crafting market leading software, EPAM’s business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor-made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a dynamic and highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
We always hire for a career in EPAM, but the initial client for this hire is a leading London based hedge fund with aggressive growth aspirations and a challenging delivery agenda.
Our distributed Trade Flow Technology team is responsible for managing the correct and timely flow of trades from the investment desk into the booking system, and out into a variety of pricing, P&L and middle office workflows.
Our team brings together people who are passionate about technology and its application to the dynamic needs of a hedge fund. We strongly believe in continuous improvement, of both our technology and our processes, and we welcome creative thinking to evolve and challenge the environment.
- A good knowledge of React, and some exposure to AngularJS
- Ability to work collaboratively with back-end development teams
- Ability to produce well-constructed, thoroughly tested solutions
- Full knowledge and experience of the Software Development Lifecycle, including continuous integration
- A strong enthusiasm for programming and technology, and an appetite and ability to work in a dynamic and integrated team
- The ability to own all aspects of development from start to finish
- Desire to understand and solve business problems, build domain knowledge and increase market understanding
- Focus on quality of the final product
Nice to have
- Experience with Razor, Bootstrap, SignalR, ag-Grid
- Full-stack development experience in C# and SQL Server
- Financial services domain knowledge
- Experience working with Quants/Risk Managers/Traders
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)