Currently, we are looking for Business Analysts with Capital Markets Knowledge for our Malaga office to make the team stronger.
With over twenty five years’ experience in crafting market leading software, our business has been rapidly evolving and is now a global player in solving business challenges and developing tailor-made cutting edge solutions.
These challenges require a dynamic and highly skilled workforce imagining, designing, engineering, and delivering software, through to business consulting services & customer experiences, which are changing the world around us.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
We always hire for a career in EPAM, but the initial client for this hire is a leading UK based Hedge Fund with aggressive growth aspirations and a challenging delivery agenda.
Our Business Analysts work at a deep level with clients within an existing distributed team, helping form specifications and ideas for new systems and acting as a key bridge between development and testing teams and front office trading, risk and quant staff.
- Specification of new functionality as required by projects across the front, middle and back office
- Ongoing improvement of knowledge through better documentation and knowledge management infrastructure
- Specification of test coverage, test design and regression approaches
- Play a proactive role in proposing new processes, tools & approaches
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Help investigate complex functional software issues, assist in root cause analysis and establish a solution
- Identify and manage risks and flag major issues early
- You will have a deep, detailed experience working with assets classes such as Equites, Rates or Credit, ideally with exposure to derivatives
- You will have an academic background in Maths, Finance or Financial Engineering:
- Ideally some formal qualifications such as Chartered Financial Accountant
- Technically you should have:
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent Excel Skills including add in experience with model libraries
- Some basic development skills would be a plus but not essential
- A passion for great, structured documentation and the benefits of knowledge management
- You communicate clearly and precisely, leading others and transferring knowledge efficiently
- You form strong, honest and mutually respectful relationships with the key client, visiting their London office as required
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)