Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We are currently looking for a Java Software Developer.
You will be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise a -Securities Operations and Corporate Action systems in Group Operations IT. The system is used for supporting trade lifecycle in back office of our client’s Investment Bank. Members of this team work closely with Global Securities Management, as well as operations team from all business areas and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. The system is the basis of the next-generation securities management system and you will be mostly working on backend development.
The single most important part of our work is software craftsmanship – we push software quality and automation to the limits always understanding the value we want to provide.
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions
- Cooperate within a successful Scrum development team built on mutual respect
- Collaborate to refine user requirements though behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Collaborate with other global IT teams
- Do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
- Strong experience with Java programing (ideally including Spring/Hibernate, databases and Unix too)
- Clean coding and refactoring skills with great problem-solving ability
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- Imaginative and creative attitude with emerging technologies and focus on test- and behavior-driven development
- Ability to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted