Are you passionate about building Digital Design? Do you enjoy solving problems for web usability? Are you customer-focused and thrive on user experience?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a UX/UI designer you will be a true leader in shaping the vision of innovative sites and projects for global key clients based in our London office.
As a Visual Designer you are dedicated to simplifying the business, end user goals and their experience. Our designers research, discover, design and create solutions for solving business problems through an understanding
of the end users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you must have creative flair and the willingness to expand your skill base to include design for static, dynamic and interactive websites and other ground-breaking experiences on different devices.
- Work in an informal, transparent, ego-free culture where your talent is valued over your title
- Develop your career outside of the confines of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about instead of a predetermined, one-size-fits-all plan
- Work alongside teams of managers, stakeholders, business analysts and developers
- Act as an end user advocate
- Help the client to understand the value of end users to their business
- Mentor and evangelize agile and lean design principles
- Contribute to new business pitches when necessary
- Orchestrate creative tasks for multiple teams
- Make a real impact outside of work by leading and/or contributing to communities within EPAM
- Ability to create and produce design deliverables to a high standard, including: Visual designs for Apps and websites, presentations and internal communications (both low and hi-fidelity)
- Proven experience across the adobe creative suites
- Previous experience working agency side is highly advantageous
- Experience working within agile is a bonus
Nice to have
- A good theoretical and practical grasp of interaction design issues, the continually evolving vocabulary of interaction and UI design, and an ability to explain this simply to others
- Ecommerce, Media, Retail experience
- Experience with unconventional hardware and software platforms
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth