Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Its customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to work on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates the collection, verification, and certification of compliance data. In addition, the solution allows creating custom reports and do real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The team is fully cross-functional including developers, functional/automation testers, and business analysts.
- Strong software engineering background in C++
- At least basic skills in C# programming language
- Hands-on experience in working with XML, XSD (schema validation), XSLT
- Confident knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Experience in IIS/Web Services
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015, VS Isolated Shell
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS)/ Build vNext
- Experience in PowerShell/Ant use for automating software build processes
- Familiarity with Content Authoring/Expere
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule