The project is aimed at providing healthcare analytics and business intelligence solutions for the healthcare industry. It offers Hospital Strength INDEX, a healthcare rating system that compares various U.S. general acute-care hospitals, including rural and critical access hospitals across financial, value-based, and market-driven performance indicators with comprehensive transparency.
We created a comprehensive platform based on modern micro service architecture based on Azure Service Fabric, Asp.Net Core and React JS, which works closely with a complex database system represented via the Data Warehouse approach based on the SQL Server 2017. The platform reflects a present-day approach, tracks all code changes via Git, even database that allows using solid automatic deployment approach based on TeamСity and Octopus.
Experienced Scrum team is looking for a mature developer to participate in the HealthCare domain project.
- Work on full development life-cycle from project requirements to deployment
- Extract information and insight from both structured and unstructured information
- Manage information and inbox data, and design, deploy, and improve the data solution
- Experience in relational databases development (MS SQL or Oracle)
- Experience with performance tuning
- Knowledge of database architecture approaches, like Data Warehouse
Nice to have
- 2+ years of SQL Server development, but ready to consider people with Oracle background
- 1+ year of SSIS development
- Experience with SSDT, Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule