We are looking for an accomplished technology leader capable of bringing local IT operation in EPAM offices worldwide to the next level.
EPAM occupies a unique position in the technology and digital services industry. Part agency, part consultancy, part innovation lab, EPAM is dedicated to helping global enterprises thrive in the technology age. We innovate breakthrough strategies, experiences, and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, in the relentless pursuit of results.
EPAM Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected characteristic under the law.
Background investigations are required for all new hires as a condition of employment after the job offer is made. Employment will not begin until EPAM Systems receives and approves the results of the background check.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership over an organization of 200+ employees in 25+ countries and of a P&L of $30M
- Establish and maintain strong relations with other functions and business units, build sufficient level of business awareness and adjust service offering to match business requirements accordingly
- Improve service KPI, user experience and overall quality of the organization
- Facilitate a fundamental cultural shift towards a more open and customer-oriented service culture, govern and oversee organizational transformation
What You Have
- Extensive understanding of technology services business, vast technical outlook
- Strong sense of ownership and decision-making ability, figure-it-out mindset
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver complex IT transformation projects on enterprise scale
- Proven ability to run a large-scale, geographically distributed organization
- Experience owning multi-million dollar P&L
- Experience leading global/multi-cultural teams of 50+
Nice to have
- Previous hands-on experience with network infrastructure/architecture, Service Desk Support, Asset Management, etc
- Pre-sale experience
- Change/Transition Management
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Discounts
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance