EPAM are looking for a creative, driven and collaborative individual with experience in B2B marketing to join our global team as a Marketing Specialist.
The ideal candidate enjoys collaborating with colleagues to create original and disruptive marketing campaigns that build demand. They strive to make a difference and have a keen interest in technology innovation.
This candidate should have content-led digital marketing experience and enjoy working with data to support optimisation of activities through real insights. You will work closely with colleagues across the globe, specifically focusing on European marketing to drive real results.
- Contribute to planning and developing effective marketing strategies
- Create and write marketing copy including emails, case studies, web content, blog posts, brochures
- End-to-end management of lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Drive EPAM’s UK Social Media using best practices whilst increasing traffic
- Coordinate EPAM’s participation in events across Europe, including conferences and roundtables
- Work closely with sales and account teams on select Account Based Marketing activities
- Support internal communications and promote EPAM’s marketing activity internally
- Undertake analysis of marketing campaigns. Measure, track and record activity and budgets to providing actionable insights
- 2-3 years’ experience in B2B marketing, ideally in a technology company, with keen understanding of B2B marketing best practices
- Must have excellent written English with proven experience in a business context
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Experience with marketing software including CRM and content management platforms
- A proactive ‘can-do’ attitude, demonstrating flexibility and resourcefulness
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to form productive working relationships across geographies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth