Currently we are looking for a UI/UX Designer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer that will join our team. Key skills: User Experience Design, Prototyping, Product evaluation, Responsive and Adaptive Web Design.
Designers are responsible for building innovated digital experiences for our customers, work closely with development team, product owners, customers and other stakeholders to provide the delivery of the quality user experience.
This role will give you experience and impact across products, customer segments, and brands. You will work with other members of the team, as well as our engineering, QA and BA groups to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable.
- Deliver UX Artifacts (personas, scenarios, journey maps, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes) that matches with project need
- Work independently and as part of the design team
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe (AI, PS)
- Understanding of design and usability principles
- Understanding of color theory, typography and accessibility, especially for web design needs
- UI animation and Interactive prototyping, as well as front-end development understanding skills will be a plus
- Customer-facing experience – communicating, presenting, explaining and advocating your ideas
- Understanding of how to evaluate your and stakeholder ideas, and how to improve existing products
- Strong communication skills and English B2 is a must
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted