Are you a technologist with passion for leading complex technology projects? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on technology decisions? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management experience?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on modern technical stacks and lead engagements with some of the biggest and most innovative customers.
Come join us!
Our Delivery Director will be responsible for overall project delivery, client satisfaction and expectation management for key EPAM client relationships. The Delivery Director will also drive a culture of continuous improvement, while ensuring that our deliverables are met in accordance to our strategy, on time and on budget.
You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams, who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. Projects range from 20-100 people with typical large-scale clients.
- Lead experienced Agile teams in multi-location environments and ensure that they undertake their duties effectively, in order to deliver projects successfully on time and on budget
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling activities
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts, timesheet/billing information as well as weekly/monthly engagement reports
- Act as single point of contact for EPAM delivery and technical work streams
- Implement a delivery management structure across the client account
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Analyse client processes and recommend new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Report to multi-country Director of Delivery
- Stakeholder Management::
- Participate in new business development and co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage client expectations and key relationships, while ensuring good project governance and reporting
- Address customer issues during an engagement in cooperation with the Account Manager
- Hold the customer accountable for their responsibilities as part of the engagements
- Contribute to and manage engagement and process improvements
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes in order to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Mentor peers, including existing delivery leads within the client account
- Extensive experience in IT service delivery; including at senior project/delivery management level managing distributed teams
- Strong technical background (hands-on software development experience, preferably in Java, C++ or .NET)
- Keen interest on latest technology trends
- Strong grasp of Enterprise Architecture Patterns, ability to read and validate software architecture documentation
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, plus the ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team while meeting your deadlines
- Advanced planning and management skills
- Experience of hands on project delivery using Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent verbal and written English mandatory; German is a big plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth