Our customer delivers the highest quality gaming and entertainment services to customers through its flagship brand and other associated brands. It strives to create value for the end user by always providing a better, market-leading offer as well as staying compliant to local regulations wherever it is represented.
On this position, you will join the team working on customer’s back-office product in multi-stage geo-distributed digital transformation.
The existing team is located in Budapest and Kyiv. Business trips to Belgrade and Budapest may take place.
You will be working with the distributed team of 60+ engineers driving DevOps culture jointly with two other DevOps focused .NET developers.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve CI/CD pipeline for a mix of legacy and greenfield applications
- Automate environment and configuration management
- Implement (and/or support the teams implementing) monitoring and alerting for their applications
- Strong .NET software engineering background
- Good programming skills: C# (optionally VB.NET), PowerShell, SQL
- .NET stack automation tools such as TeamCity, Octopus
- .Net tools expertise: Visual Studio 2017, MSBuild, NUnit, etc
- Experience in working with Git
- Proactive and customer-facing attitude
- Ability to use a wide variety of open and closed source technologies and tools: TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Elastic Search, GrayLog, RabbitMQ, GitLab
- Ability to do scripting (at least PowerShell, JS/Bash/etc. are a plus) and apply SOLID, DRY, etc. principles to them
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment (unit and integration test level, infrastructure as code)
- Strong grasp of automation tools (primarily for .NET/Windows, e.g. DSC, but experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible is also good)
- Experience in MS SQL Server; T-SQL, database management, automation
- Experience in web development: ASP.NET Web Forms
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours