Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps preventing financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
The current project stage is aimed for testing of the Data Platform for the client. This system includes back-end services for the single portal for lenders offering appraisal reports submitting for conventional mortgages.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams including Development and Application Support.
- Take an active participation in daily and weekly status meetings
- Contribute to test cases writing (and, possibly, test plan), scripts, test case automation, and execution of all the testing required to ensure that the software meets business requirements and is high quality one
- Perform functional testing (which includes application integration, system/network integration and acceptance testing) and non-functional testing (such as performance, volume, load, and fallback testing)
- 5+ years of production experience as a Software Test Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in Python test automation
- Expert knowledge of SQL, database load scripts
- Ability to tune SQL statements and understanding of indexing strategies
- Solid background in active application testing and test automation
- Good knowledge of Java and MySQL/MariaDB will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field strongly preferred
- Good communication and personal skills to be able to work in a busy environment
- Ability to understand and test complex back-end systems deployed into multiple environments, as well as demonstrate the desire to build their domain knowledge of the products they support
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours