- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Angular development skills
- Experience with AWS
- Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
- Agile practices experience
- Strong desire and skills to solve non-trivial and challenging problems
- Strong communication skills
- Upper intermediate English (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
About the ProjectStriving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
For purposes of this engagement: working on Angular applications and .NET standard WebAPI2 microservices. Microservices are all written using the Repository pattern, and business logic is encased in repository stacks.
Microservices are written targeted to either VisualStudio15 or 17, depending on service.
Front ends are written in Angular/TypeScript.