Our customer is a British multinational retailing company headquartered in London, with regional offices located across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland in locations such as Cardiff, Edinburgh and Dublin. It is the largest home improvement retailer in Europe, and the third largest in the world. It has over 1,300 stores, in ten countries across Europe within several well-known brands.
It’s a web project which started with Mobile first by customer - now looking for EPAM takes all transition of the websites for all the brands in all the countries plus ongoing work. Team needs to fully embrace XP principles (such as Pair programming practice) and work directly with customer.
- Strong knowledge of React and Redux library
- Strong understanding of front end/UI design methodologies
- Experience in working with API (Ajax, REST, JSON)
- Understanding of architectural principles (OOP, SOLID, design patterns, etc.)
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Upper intermediate English (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours