Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world.
The system is developed for B2B customers. The goal of this platform is to manage ticket pricing according to market demand, giving the possibility to setup prices, hold them before sale, adjust price according to market behavior.
Giving the ability for convenient changes for different events/venues/times slots in batches or separately.
If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
Position is started with 1-3-month Business Travel onsite (Scottsdale, Arizona).
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with front-end development (Angular 4+)
- Experience with Go-lang a plus
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes a plus
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and comfort with the latest architectural paradigms
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services. AWS certification a plus
- Experience with solution architecting for cost, performance and reliability
- Strong agreement with high stability, quality, and continuous delivery
- Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes
- Hands-on Experience with e-commerce and/or ticketing systems is a plus
- Strong desire and skills to solve non-trivial and challenging problems
- Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
- Upper intermediate English (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours