Are you a hands-on Mechanical Engineer and Systems/Project lead who is well versed in all phases of the design and development process, including the development and documentation of regulated medical devices and technology? Then you have the opportunity to join our team as a Principal Mechanical Engineer.
Envision the future and make it real: You think strategically about the industry and focus on efforts that add significant value for people and business. You are driven to get innovation into the world.
Collaborate and lead a multidisciplinary team: You promote collaboration and teamwork. You manage conflicts and establish relationships.
Inspire trust: You treat others with respect, always fair and equitable. You model and inspires high levels of integrity in professional and personal contexts.
Focus on Clients and Consulting: You can anticipate and identify clients’ requirements, expectations and needs, and foster client-focused service and environments. You are experienced in being a trusted advisor to clients.
Communicate clearly: You are expert in communicating complex ideas to multiple audiences: C-suite, clients, partners, vendors, and teammates who may or may not be technically oriented. You are excellent written communicators and excel in technical writing. You are able to convey mechanical solutions effectively in informal working contexts.
Engage, Inspire, and Lead Employees: You encourage teammates to set challenging goals and high standards of performance, and holds them accountable for achieving their goals and creates an environment in which high performance is rewarded.
- Continue to pursue excellence in your craft and in the technology, design and innovation space
- Solid understanding of a wide range of mechanical engineering disciplines (e.g. static analysis, mechanisms, electro-mechanical design, dynamics, thermo fluids, heat transfer, etc.)
- Operate as an accomplished Project Manager and Systems lead
- Encompass a variety of technology centric projects, including both consumer products and highly regulated medical devices
- Mentor and guide the project teams and fellow PM’s in their most difficult client interactions
- Support sales and marketing colleagues through engagement and content leadership in successful sales and marketing opportunities
- Mentor and/or manage associate and/or senior members of the Mechanical Engineering group/Technology Practice
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline area
- Advanced Degree is desirable
- Extensive experience in technology-based consulting environment
- 10 years’ experience working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary engineering and design environment
- Good knowledge in the fundamentals of mechanical engineering, experienced in multi-disciplinary product development involving systems design, engineering development and human-centered design
- Good communication skills and a strong track record of project management, from early discovery phases to manufacturing hand-off
- Leadership experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions