EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is the world's leading live event high tech ticketing company with more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries worldwide, based in Seattle. As an American ticket outlet, sales over 465 million tickets each year.
Our project is about developing a platform for B2B customers. The goal of this platform is to manage ticket pricing according to market demand, giving the possibility to setup prices, hold them before sale, adjust price according to market behavior. Giving the ability for convenient changes for different events/venues/times slots in batches or separately.
Project technologies and tools
- 3+ years of professional hands-on software development experience
- Experience with front end development (Angular 4+)
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and comfort with the latest architectural paradigms
- Belief that unit testing is critical to delivering a quality solution
- Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with Go-lang
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours