Our customer is the world's leading live event high tech ticketing company with more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries worldwide, based in Seattle. As an American ticket outlet, sales over 465 million tickets each year.
Our project is about developing a platform for B2B customers. The goal of this platform is to manage ticket pricing according to market demand, giving the possibility to setup prices, hold them before sale, adjust price according to market behavior. Giving the ability for convenient changes for different events/venues/times slots in batches or separately.
For this project, we are looking for a Senior full-stack software engineer who can thrive in our fast-paced environment. We are seeking passionate and driven engineers to join an extremely dynamic team that has revolutionized the way business is done of our customer.
Candidates should enjoy a startup-like environment where engineers are inventors and new ideas and new technologies are a core part of the culture. You’d be joining a team that doesn’t walk a well-worn path, so a love of continuous learning is a must.
If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
Project technologies and tools
- 3+ years of professional hands-on software development experience
- Experience with front end development (Angular 4+)
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and comfort with the latest architectural paradigms
- Belief that unit testing is critical to delivering a quality solution
- Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with Go-lang
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours